1/29/2009

Stampin' Up Club Card Exchange

I'm a member of a Stampin' up Club at my work. We get together monthly and make crafty projects based around stamps/stamping and card making. We also do a card exchange monthly, where we each make 10 of the same card and exchange them, so we end up getting 10 different cards back. I made my cards with my new Cricut machine and the Paper Pups cartridge. I ended up with two slightly different styles because I ran out of light pink paper and pink raffia. I'd rather use up random scrap material than go buy a bunch of the same stuff so that my cards can be exactly the same. The club is a blast, by the way, and it has gotten me addicted to card making/scrapping and buying lots of stamps!


2 comments:

Emy Augustus said...

aw cute. that sounds like an awesome club. right up there with book clubs!

Emy Augustus said...

haha no the whole thing is the fabric.