10/29/2010

Cheer up, it's Halloween!

It's almost Halloween - my favorite holiday!! I'm trying to get myself psyched up to have fun and enjoy it. Despite my social failings, I do have plans for the weekend. Tonight, my roomie invited me to go to a haunted house and see a scary movie. Then tomorrow there is a beer festival during the day and then a Halloween street party in Ketchum at night. A bunch of us are going to the street party: me, my fiance (Henry), some of his friends, my friend Kira, and my roomie and all of her friends. All of the bars along the street will have music and costume contests. We might head down to Hailey later to the Hailey Hotel, because Henry and I had a blast there two Halloweens ago. I've still gotta try on my costume and see if it looks OK. It's a little skimpier and tighter than I'd like. The dogs have costumes too: They both have bee costumes. I think that will be cute - a little bee and a big bee. Rocky also has a little headless horseman costume that makes him the horse with the little horseman riding him. I'll post pictures of all the costumes and fun later on. For now, I'll post a Halloween layout (below) that I created. It was mostly created using Chaos Lounge's ESS October Color Challenge kit. The creepy girl and the "Witching Hour" word art are from other designers. I'll do my best to find and post their information soon. Hope you like it :)

No comments: