3/03/2009

Train of thought with an ADD brain:

I wanted to look up photos for inspiration for a tattoo that I want, and I want to possibly incorporate some kind of cowgirl pinup/wild west idea, so I googled cowgirl pinups,













and then I remembered this really cute picture of Elizabeth Taylor twirling a lasso, so I googled that,













and then I found out that it was taken on the set of a movie called "Giant," so I googled that,









(it also has Rock Hudson and James Dean!)
and then in the process of looking at photos from Giant I found another picture that was taken of Elizabeth Taylor on the set with a cute little doggy,













so I googled Elizabeth Taylor and dogs, and I found that there are many photos of her with dogs and that she seeems to be quite the dog lover, so I decided to amass a collection of these photos of her and dogs. I also decided that I've got to see the movie, Giant, because it looks like quite an epic with some attractive actors and old-westy scenery.

Pictures of Elizabeth Taylor with dogs:

I was really touched by these photos, because you can see that she has had a love for animals her whole life (there were also pictures of her with a cat, a horse, and a chipmunk). Though some of them may be posed, I believe that at least some of the dogs are her pets and I feel like you can really see her affinity for them in the photos. I love the fact that she's got a doggy in her lap, even when she's in a wheel chair.
Here are images from Giant:

And I will leave you with some final cuteness before I end my Elizabeth Taylor obsession for the day. Is she not freaking adorable?!


P.S. I pulled all of these images off of Google images search. None of them were taken by me.

No comments: