2/09/2009

Make Me Babies!

Somebody gave me this fun website to play with, and it's fairly amusing. Apparently, you can upload a picture of yourself and your significant other, and it will show you what your offspring might look like. I'm baby crazy, so I had to see how it would look. I uploaded my picture and Henry's picture, and here's what I got:

I don't really see any major resemblance, do you? I wondered if it would look more like me if I uploaded two different photos of myself. Here are the results:


What do you think? Does it look any more like me? I wasn't so sure, and I started to wonder if maybe they just have a database of baby photos and just randomly pick one for you. So, I decided to try one last experiment. What would it give me if I uploaded photos of my dog and my friends dog?


Well, it definitely doesn't look like a dog, but it does have some weird facial coloring, Rocky's reddish hair color, and do the ears look kinda pointy? I'm just not convinced. What do you think, is it a hoax, or do they really evaluate each partner's facial features and cleverly combine them into a baby photo like the website claims? My next experiments will be trying the same photos twice in a row and seeing if I get the same baby each time, and finding out what the product of Jonny Depp and myself will turn out like!

1 comment:

Shelly100 said...

Hahaha. I MUST try this. I have no significant other, but I could use the guy who played Edward Cullen in Twilight. Because DAMN.