12/03/2008

ADD(epression)

Can't focus, stuff sucks. Don't even really feel like writing about it. Three characteristics of my life right now:
1. Numb
2. Distracted
3. Going through the motions

This week has been especially difficult (what do you mean, it's only Tuesday?! -oops, it's actually Wednesday). Getting up and going in the morning is a struggle. I feel sore and unrested. Work goes by in an unproductive blur. I get home with the desire to be creative, but I feel like I haven't slept in years, and I end up spacing out and/or watching TV until way past my bedtime, which doesn't make any sense.

I tried to do some scrap booking last night, but I was disorganized and uninspired. I ended up making one mediocre page, which I will probably completely redo.

After that pathetic effort, I ended up just watching several episodes of Lost, which keeps getting stranger and stranger. The plot is thickening, as my Dad would say. I'm on episode 21 or 22 of season 2. Check out Hulu.com. It's great for catching up on old (and not-so-old) episodes of your favorite TV show.

Rocky is very agitated by the guinea pigs. I think he wants to sniff them and chase them, but they also scare him. Every little noise they make causes him to run to their cage and whine and look at me as if to ask "What in God's name ARE these creatures?!" I eventually had to put him in his crate last night because he was just too upset by them to relax.

It's already 11:30, and I've accomplished nothing today. Now I guess I'll go force myself to work out.

1 comment:

scubasubie said...

My work days are unproductive blurs as well.