7/23/2008

Dirt Coffee and Belevolent Universe

The coffee here tastes like dirt. Doesn't matter if you get it from the cheap hotel continental breakfast or Starbucks. I think it's the West Virginia water. Cloudy and rainy again this morning. I'm hoping that we will get a chance to travel to Morgantown, which is a college town and may have some souveniers that I can bring back to the girls in the Hailey office. Last night, a coworker and I listened to a teleseminar from some inspirational "Harmonic Wealth" speaker named James Ray. My coworker is very excited about this guy, so I thought I'd see what it was all about. It was interesting, but didn't blow me out of the water, as it is based on the premise that we exist in a benevolent universe. I don't believe the universe has any consciousness with which to be belevolent. The universe doesn't think, feel, or care. It just exists.

No comments: